1. The FOUNDATION commits to guaranteeing the confidentiality of non-public information and personal data provided by all USERS and by all visitors and users of the electronic store www.maruda.bg. The personal data provided by USERS is fully administered by the “Beautiful Science” Foundation, with headquarters and management address in the city of Sofia, 7 “Krakra” St., UIC 206887671, contact phone +359886700520 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, which company is the administrator of personal data.
2. USERS voluntarily provide the following personal data:
2.1 Customer data required for registration – name, surname, e-mail, telephone and password. The data is necessary for the USER to access his personal profile, to be identified by the FOUNDATION and for correspondence. The registration data is stored on the server of www.beautifulscience.bg for an indefinite period of time. In order to refuse the storage of his data, the USER should request this by e-mail email@example.com.
2.2 Customer data required for ordering as a “Guest” – name, surname, e-mail and telephone. The registration data is stored on the server of www.beautifulscience.bg for an indefinite period of time. In order to refuse the storage of his data, the USER should request this by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3 Customer data required for ordering and delivery – name, surname, e-mail, delivery address and contact telephone number. They are also provided to courier companies, in order to fulfill the deliveries. The registration data is stored on the server of www.beautifulscience.bg for an indefinite period of time. In order to refuse the storage of his data, the USER should request this by e-mail email@example.com.
3. USERS commit to providing reliable information and data related to ensuring the delivery of the products and notifying the FOUNDATION immediately if they are unable to receive the same. In the event of changes in the information provided, USERS is obliged to update their data in a timely manner.
4. USERS are obliged to immediately notify the FOUNDATION of any unauthorized access to their data, as well as of all actions related to the use of their username and password.
5. The FOUNDATION may use personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes of the services provided by the company, and the same shall not be provided to third parties under any circumstances. The FOUNDATION does not carry out commercial transactions or any other type of transfer to third parties of the USERS’ personal data.
6. The FOUNDATION can provide personal data only in cases where this is required by law or when this data is requested by law enforcement authorities and the police, in order to prevent and/or detect a crime.