I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between the “Beautiful Science” Foundation, with its headquarters and management address in the city of Sofia, 7 “Krakra” Str., contact phone +359886700520 and e-mail: email@example.com, referred to in short as the FOUNDATION on the one hand and on the other the USERS of the platform www.beautifulscience.bg, who use it to purchase promotional materials (products) and tickets for events organized by the FOUNDATION.
2. These General Terms and Conditions bind all USERS, such as by pressing (clicking) on any object, link or button on the website www.beautifulscience.bg, including the link to these General Terms and Conditions, it is considered that the USER is familiar with the General Terms and Conditions, accepts them and commits to complying with them.
3. Through the website www. beautifulscience.bg, THE FOUNDATION provides information and the possibility of online ordering and purchase of products and tickets for events organized by the FOUNDATION, the main characteristics of which, including description, materials, price, etc., can be found on their individual pages.
4. All conditions related to the access and use of this site by USERS are governed by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and by the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions and any dispute regarding the use of the site will be resolved exclusively by the Bulgarian courts.
5. The general terms and conditions and the content of the site can be changed at any time without notice, and these changes take effect immediately and are mandatory to all USERS.
II. ORDER, PURCHASE AND PAYMENT
6. The USER has the right to order all tickets and products offered on the website www.beautifulscience.bg.
7. Orders can be placed as a “REGISTERED USER”, by registering a profile as “GUEST”. When ordering, the USER fills in the basic data according to the options given on the site. Failure to fill in the feedback fields or posting wrong, incorrect or inaccurate information does not bind the FOUNDATION to the obligation to fulfill the order and deliver it.
8. Registration of an account by USERS is voluntary and free of charge. Registration enables the information necessary for successful shopping and delivery to be provided. When registering an account, the USER should fill in the registration form, indicating personal data as follows: name, surname, address, telephone and e-mail, when the USER is an individual, or company data and delivery address, when the USER is a legal entity. It is mandatory to fill in a password to access the profile and check that the USER agrees and accepts the terms of data privacy. By pressing the “Continue” button, the USER completes his registration, simultaneously making an electronic statement in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Law, by which he confirms that he is familiar with and accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
9. After successful registration, the USER is given the opportunity to change his delivery address as well as his personal data.
10. The USER accepts that the communication by electronic means satisfies his/her requirements in relation to the law and s/he accepts it as equivalent to the information transmitted on paper or verbally by telephone.
11. When placing the order, the USER has the right to choose the type and number of tickets or products, the method of payment and the method of delivery, according to the options offered on the site.
12. The user selects the desired products, the quantity and presses the “ORDER” button. By pressing the “ORDER” button, the USER performs an action, which constitutes a declaration of will, binding him with the force of a contract – the USER and the FOUNDATION, in accordance with the terms of this document, the terms and rules of the Consumer Protection Act.
- The selected products are added to the “Cart”.
- The delivery and invoice/receipt data are filled in, the delivery method and payment method are selected.
13. The USER should read and accept the General Terms and Conditions and the Data Privacy Terms by checking the respective boxes located in the “Cart” menu, “Pay” page.
14. Every ticket or product order through the system at www.beautifulscience.bg is bound by an obligation to pay, with the exception of passes for the free events.
15. The indicated prices of the products posted on www.beautifulscience.bg, are final prices for the USER, for 1 piece, in Bulgarian leva. The price of the product does not include the cost of delivery when it is necessary.
16. The payment methods available on the site are: online payment and bank transfer for event tickets, and cash on delivery (cash on delivery/postal money order) for products.
17. When paying in cash by cash on delivery/postal money transfer option for the ordered and delivered products, the USER commits to paying the full amount according to the confirmed order, at the time of delivery, with the amount due being paid to a representative of the courier company delivering the ordered products.
18. When paying online or by bank transfer, the USER pays an amount equal to the value of the ordered products to the FOUNDATION’s bank account and only after the payment is confirmed as received and the bank account is verified with the corresponding amount, the FOUNDATION sends the ordered tickets by email or proceeds with the delivery of the ordered goods and services.
Payment by bank transfer is made to the following bank account:
Beautiful Science Foundation
Bank: Bank Unicredit Bulbank
19. For the payment made, the FOUNDATION issues an invoice/receipt of sale for the purchased products. The invoice/receipt can be received on the email given by the USER in pdf format or together with the goods, upon delivery.
20. THE FOUNDATION reserves the right to make changes to the data and conditions for ordering and purchasing without notice.
21. Purchased tickets and ordered free passes need to be downloaded after the end of the transaction.
22. The deliveries of the ordered goods are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria by a courier company hired by the FOUNDATION.
23. The USER can choose one of two options for delivery of goods: delivery to the USER’s address or delivery to the courier’s office.
24. When delivering to the USER’s address, he commits to providing access and a contact person to accept the ordered products. If the USER (or a person authorized by him) cannot be found at the agreed delivery time and cannot be contacted by phone at the time of delivery, the parcel is returned to the courier’s office, until requested by the USER.
25. The standard delivery time is from 3 (three) to 5 (five) working days from the date of receipt of payment or cash on delivery order. The FOUNDATION is not responsible for a shipment delayed beyond these days due to the fault of the courier company.
26. Orders registered after 15.00 (3:00 PM) on working days are prepared on the next working day. All Saturday and Sunday orders are processed on Monday.
27. THE SHIPMENT is handed over to the USER who placed the order in person or, in his absence, to a person who has committed to delivering it. This circumstance is noted on the
28. Delivery costs are paid by the USER, the price depending on his location and the chosen delivery option.
29. The FOUNDATION or a representative of the courier company are responsible for notifying the user by phone or email if sudden circumstances occur, preventing the timely execution of the delivery.
30. THE FOUNDATION may refuse delivery of a confirmed order if the goods are found to be unavailable.
31. After handing over the goods to a courier, all risks arising from the delivery of the goods pass to the USERS.
32. In the case of an incorrect address, telephone number, contact person, as well as all other circumstances for which the USERS were obliged to do the necessary, in regards of the possibility of the goods being delivered, and in the subsequent impossibility of actually delivering the goods, the FOUNDATION is released from its obligations concerning the order and delivery of the goods.
33. Upon delivery of the products, the USER signs and receives a copy of the accompanying delivery documents -way-bill from the respective courier. USERS provide real access and the ability to receive the ordered products.
34. In the event that the USER chose the option – delivery to the courier’s office, but did not appear at the courier company’s office within the delivery period and the shipment returned to the FOUNDATION’s office, the same is added to the list of customers with low rating and his access to the services provided by the FOUNDATION is limited.
IV. ORDER CANCELLATION AND REFUND
35. Based on Art. 55, paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery, the USER has the right, without owing compensation or a penalty and without giving a reason, to cancel the order (concluded contract), at following conditions:
35.1. The USER should inform the FOUNDATION in advance at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, that on the basis of Art. 55, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the contract for the purchase of a ticket for an event is waived.
35.2. Amounts for purchased tickets can be returned with notice no later than three days before the date of the event. The notification must be sent from the email from which the tickets were ordered, including the IBAN number of the account and the pdf file with the tickets sent. Failure to comply with the 3-day period results in the impossibility of refunding the money for the tickets.
35.3. The USER should inform the FOUNDATION in advance at the following e-mail: email@example.com, that on the basis of Art. 55, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, s/he renounces the contract for the purchase of goods, stating when s/he will return the purchased products. The products can only be returned to the address: Sofia, 7 Krakra Street.
35.4. The products must be in their original packaging and the packaging must not be opened, incl. not peeled off;
35.5. There should be no signs of use on the products, their appearance should not be disturbed, there should be no stains on the packaging.
35.6. Rejected products must be accompanied by proof of purchase – courier way-bill or invoice/receipt.
36. All transport and other costs of returning the products are entirely at the expense of the USER. Until the return of the products by the USER to the FOUNDATION, the risk of its accidental destruction or damage is borne entirely by the USER. In case the USER uses his right under Art. 55, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, in the event that he has fulfilled the above-mentioned conditions, the FOUNDATION is obliged to reimburse him the price paid by bank transfer, within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the return of the goods. The shipping costs are non-refundable. Bank fees for the transfer are for the account of the USER.
37. There are no refunds for products returned after the 14th day of receipt by the USER, damaged, used products or those with damaged packaging.
38. Complaints about products purchased from www.beautifulscience.bg are carried out according to the procedure and under the conditions of Art. 122 et seq. of the Consumer Protection Act.
39. The USER has the right to file a complaint in the event of product defects found and in the event of a discrepancy between the products announced on the site and those delivered, resulting in: a difference in the type of product delivered and/or the price.
40. The complaint is made in writing, by filling in a complaint form, which should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data for the complaint form must contain:
- name and surname of the USER;
- address and telephone number;
- order number and date;
- date of receiving from the courier;
- document number certifying the purchase (receipt/invoice/goods receipt);
- the subject of the complaint;
- the amount of compensation claimed;
- the USER’s preferred way of satisfying the complaint;
- bank account, for reimbursement of the amounts due.
41. When submitting a claim, the USER may claim one of the following at his/her choice:
41.1 Product return and refund:
The FOUNDATION refunds the amount (not including transport) to a bank account provided by the USER within 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which the USER submitted the claim. In this case, the contract between the FOUNDATION and the USER is void. The USER cannot claim to cancel the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
41.2 Replacement of the product with another corresponding to the agreed:
The FOUNDATION replaces the advertised product with a new one within 14 days from the date of delivery. If the product selected for replacement is no longer available and another must be selected, the USER has 30 days to indicate the type. After the expiration of this period, the product originally paid for will be returned to the customer.
42. In the return shipment to the FOUNDATION, in addition to the original form for the return of the purchased product, the proof of purchase (receipt, invoice/goods receipt) must be attached. It is a mandatory condition that the purchased products are in good commercial condition, without broken packaging and without being used/stamped.
43. The product can be returned to the FOUNDATION office by courier. Transport costs are at the expense of the USER and are not refundable. Shipments sent with cash on delivery are not accepted. After receiving the returned product and inspecting it (information about which will be sent by email to the USER), the value excluding transport costs is refunded to the bank account specified by the USER. Bank fees for the transfer are at the expense of the USER.
44. A product for which a claim cannot be accepted (eg: if it is sent after the period under the Consumer Protection Act, if it is not accompanied by a receipt/invoice/goods receipt, if it has been unpacked) will be sent back to the USER, at his expense .
45. When presenting a complaint, the FOUNDATION must describe it in the register, and the USER is issued a document containing the date, the number under which the complaint was entered in the register, the type of goods and the signature of the person who accepted the complaint.
46. When the FOUNDATION satisfies a claim, it issues a certificate to that effect, which is drawn up in two copies and provides one copy to the USER.
VI. EXERCISE DUE CARE. RESPONSIBILITY. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
47. The FOUNDATION commits to complying to the agreements with the USERS with due care.
48. THE FOUNDATION reserves the right to make possible mistakes in the description of the products. The photos are examples and serve to represent the products shown.
49. The use of the site, as well as the actions that the USER takes in connection therewith, are entirely the responsibility of the USER.
50. The website www.beautifulscience.bg is operated by the FOUNDATION in the form in which it is presented. Accordingly, under no circumstances shall the Beautiful Science Foundation, its employees, suppliers and/or other third parties involved in the creation of the Site, be liable for any damages (including but not only direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential and/or consequential damages, damages for lost profits, etc.) caused in any way related to or arising out of the use, inability to use or lack of access to the site or of material published in it, as well as its handling (including technical problems).
51. The FOUNDATION is not responsible for failure to fulfill any of its obligations arising from these General Terms and Conditions, when this failure is caused by force majeure or another reason, including but not exhaustive to – malicious acts, random events, problems in the global network and all other circumstances that are beyond the scope and capabilities of the FOUNDATION. As long as the force majeure lasts, as well as all other circumstances mentioned above, the performance of the FOUNDATION’s obligations and related counter-obligations is suspended.
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
52. When using the services offered by the site www.beautifulscience.bg, the USER has access to content, materials and resources that are subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights of the FOUNDATION or of persons who have granted such rights to the FOUNDATION. The USER has access to the content, in view of using it for personal needs, in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and has no right to use, record, store, reproduce, change, adapt or publicly distribute objects of intellectual property that have become available to him during use on the website www.beautifulscience.bg.
53. USERS of www.beautifulscience.bg have no right to copy, distribute and/or use texts and images from the site without the express written consent of the FOUNDATION.
54. When quoting text, illustration or elements of the design of www.beautifulscience.bg, or sharing the same on social networks, it is mandatory to mention the site as a source.
VIII. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
55. Changes to these General Terms and Conditions may be made by the FOUNDATION, both with the aim of increasing the quality of the services provided and/or introducing new ones, as well as due to changes in the Bulgarian legislation.
56. When making changes to the General Terms and Conditions, the FOUNDATION brings to the attention of the USERS the changes made by publishing them on the page of www.beautifulscience.bg.
57. These general terms and conditions and the contract concluded between the USER and the FOUNDATION are terminated in the following cases:
57.1 Upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
57.2 By mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
57.3 Unilaterally, with notice from each party in the event of non-fulfilment of the obligations of the other party;
57.4 In case of objective inability of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
57.5 When the equipment is seized or sealed by state authorities;
57.6 In case of deletion of the USER’s registration on the www.beautifulscience.bg website. In this case, the concluded but unexecuted sales contracts remain valid and enforceable;
57.7 In case of exercise of the right of refusal according to Art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act.
X. OTHER TERMS
58. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
59. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to issues not settled in these General Terms and Conditions, related to the execution and interpretation of this sales contract between the USER and the FOUNDATION.
60. All disputes between the parties in connection with these General Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.