Just like every year the festival venue will turn into a real science fair for you to explore and meet researchers and university students as they reveal to you their incredible experiments, some of which you will be able to repeat at home. Don’t miss glimpsing into their festival labs to find out what it takes to make a discovery.
- Discovery zone and Science zone – DIY analysis of the food we buy, or rose oil and our own skin; what equipment do we need to see the beauty of inorganic compounds and much more.
- Big Bang zone – brace yourself for spectacular chemistry and spontaneous open ended encounters with science outdoors.
- Exhibitions area – find out about twelve remarkable Ukrainian women in science, and more.
- Science bookstore – buy the latest science books and get some of their authors to sign them for you.
- Science in the city – with our partners we are putting together a list of new destinations and venues