As ever, you will be able to book your tickets online. Come back over the summer when we will open bookings.
The events for children are free of charge. Only about 20 percent of the events for general audience cost 5 leva.
A number of volunteers help the Sofia Science Festival happen and are an indispensable part of the team. They are usually students at math and language high schools. Many of them participate in natural sciences and mathematics national competitions. Their work is very intensive and they need daily provisions such as clothing, food, water etc. By purchasing a donation ticket, you help us keep our volunteers in Olympic shape. The donation ticket costs 5 leva.
To purchase tickets, you will need a bank card which has 3D activated securty (3D Secure).
Seat allocation and admission into the halls
We are taking all necessary measures in line with local government regulations to ensure the health and safety of all visitors and team members. Please accept our apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- we recommend wearing masks inside all venues and spaces, as well as use the disinfectants
- Please be on time. Seating in the halls is on a first-come, first-served basis. Admission into the halls will not be possible if you arrive more than 10 minutes after the start time of an event.
- Bookings for the free events are valid until 5 minutes before the start of the event. If there are people without bookings waiting, they will be let into the hall 5 minutes before the event.
- Events for adults are not recommended for children. If you are visiting with a child, please do make sure it does not disturb the experience of the other attendees. Otherwise you may be asked to leave the hall.
- Eating in the halls is not desirable and bringing alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
Box office ticket sales
If for some reason you cannot pay online or the payment is not successful, you can buy tickets during the festival, at the Information desk.